Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yippee!

My house is officially under contract...after just 7 days and 5 showings.

I'm moving out and closing on April 20th. That's right - just four weeks from today.

My next two weeks will be filled with my best friend coming into town (we're going skiing this weekend) and checking out new houses on the market.

The following two weeks will be filled with packing for the new place.

And, undoubtedly, the weeks that follow will be getting my new place in order and hoping that my dog remembers that it's okay to poop when not the place she used to call home.*

All in all, I'm excited. I can't wait to be proud of the place that I live again. I can't wait to have guests over for dinner without sheepishly apologizing for my place.

I'm excited and optimistic and oh-so very thankful...


*When I moved into my current place, Chassis didn't apparently get the memo that we wouldn't be going back to my old house. She didn't poop for 4 days. And trust me, when the 170 pound dog that doesn't poop for 4 days FINALLY does poop? It's not so fantastic.

1 comment:

Mark and Joella said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to see your new house when come out to visit again!