Saturday, January 05, 2008

Wouldn't it be nice...

So this morning I woke up and I feel like I'm in a fog - you know the kind where you're groggy and just...slow about things? So I changed my little mood icon on myspace to groggy. 

Then I saw that my friends that had most recently changed theirs showed that they were miserable, sad, moody, and frustrated. I'm sure I could blog on how sad that is but that's not what this one is about. 

See...I was thinking that it would be so nice to have people pick out a little emoticon every day to wear on their body. They could change it as often as their mood changed. So we would know that the guy that was walking down the street was sad...maybe we would just smile or try to be nice. We would know that the person that is excited might make us want to hit them with a shovel if we're feeling hungover, so we should give them a wide berth. :)

Now I'm sure that if I said this to my mom, my mom would say something about how there is a lesson in this. We should all give everyone the benefit of the doubt - and that we can make the world a better place right now. (sigh) Okay...good point but she would be missing the EASE of the whole darn thing. I wouldn't have to try to give someone the benefit of the doubt, I'd just be able to see and then judge accordingly. :) Silly mom...

No comments: