Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dude acts like a lady...

All of the guys at work are being big babies today.

I tried to be considerate, but it seems that they're all dealing with their time of the month because THEY ARE SO SENSITIVE.

I don't know what is going on, but I'm hoping that it stays in the month of September.

And yes...I know. This completely negates the great, peaceful feelings from yesterday.

And all I have to say about that is that I would offer them a hug if it would help. But because they're all manly, they don't want a hug because that would interfere with the slamming of doors and staplers. One thing's for sure - they definitely don't want to TALK about it.

GAH.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Boys are totally moody. It's kinda hysterical, because they're soooo in denial about it.

They need to cuddle and eat ice cream just like we do.

They become more willing to do that as they get married, but it's still played off like they're doing it for us unstable lady folk...