Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Boulder Trip Pictures

So, I realized that I didn't post the pictures from my trip to Boulder a while back.

We were driving not too far from my house and happened to see this huge gorilla on the side of the road... who could resist posing next to it? :)
Next we actually went to Boulder and ate at a great place called BJs. :)  Two glasses of wine later and this seemed like a great idea.  I'm the one taking the picture, so you can't really see my face, but I was doing it!  I promise!
We decided to window shop, go to an all natural beauty products shop (no razors there!) and just had a fun time walking around.  We saw this cool statue of a woman on a swing.  Apparently, I was still feeling the wine. :)  What can I say?  We were in a silly mood.
Lastly, we went to a hat stand...
And then this guy wanted to have his picture taken with us.  Can you blame him?  I mean, look how hot we were in our fuzzy hats!!! :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! I love the hates!! Hee