Saturday, February 09, 2008

Group think...

Alrighty...so I've decided to join the blogspot revolution.

The main reason is because today, on my myspace page (www.myspace.com/happyfunpants) I realized that when I post a new blog, it deletes an old one...and I don't want that shizzle deleted.  I mean, it was a part of me and now it's gone.

So I was cheesy and added the remaining blog posts on my myspace account on here on the days that it was originally posted.

Now, don't make me look like a lame blogspotter. :)  Post comments...please.  If you don't I'll feel all stupid-like. :)


2 comments:

Ginger said...

Cool! Welcome to blogspot! I like it so much better than "the other."
Plus, I can read blogspots from work! I mean, not that I would because I use all of my time wisely and never get distracted by blog reading or anything. I grade papers and call parents.. Uh.

Hey look! A monkey washing a cat!

Jen said...

I am so excited you have a blogspot blog!! I LOVE mine!! I've checked out your Myspace page but since I am not a member I am not able to leave comments or read your witty posts!! So yay!! I am happy that I now can comment and keep up with all the happenings in your life!!

Ok and NOW you have to comment on my blog too!! I've been a little envious to see you commenting on Ginger and Lisa's blog and not MINE! Wahwah!! I am a big baby I know!!

Anyhoo!! Welcome Friend!!!