Wednesday, December 24, 2008

And now...page two.

After I saw one of the Backstreet Boys at Elizabeth's graduation, I had to capture these moments... I won't donate a whole post to each one of them...mostly because I'm pretty sure you're tired of hearing about weird things in El Paso.

First, there was the photographer at the graduation that only had one leg:

And the celebration dinner afterward? It was held at a Mediterranean restaurant that had a belly dancer.
Oh and also BLARING music overhead. Don't believe me? Look at our friends having a fun time. Why, you can almost see the headache forming...
And no, he wasn't posing for that picture.

But hey, the place had hookahs everywhere...and that was nice. :)Alright, truth time. The food was excellent, the photographer actually had two legs, and the music was loud AND horrible.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks like everyone is having a fun time.