Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Having sex in a pan

Remember the last time Lance and I played each other in Fantasy Football?

This past week, we played in the finals...and before that we made the same bet as last time. The loser has to be the girl and make something sweet and delicious from the kitchen.

I won.

So Lance made a thing that Larry called "Sex in a Pan." I'm never had sex in a pan, so I can't quite comment if they taste the same.

However, Lance was not quite as creative as I was in the decorating part.

Here is how the dessert looked when it came to work:


After a quick bout with Microsoft's Paint application, we have what I think Lance would've written on the dessert...if he had hot pink icing:


Mmmmmm....victory tastes good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Victory cake is the sweetest...

Amy said...

Too funny...
Go by my site there is something there to help out animals.

SuperDave said...

haha,
How was the cake?