Sunday, May 25, 2008

A new distraction

This morning, while planting daisies in my front area (I would call it a yard, but it's too small) with my mom, I met my neighbor, her brother, and his two friends.

Her brother? So. Very. Cute. Has dimples, grey eyes (okay, they *might* be hazel) and really seemed to like my dog.

Now, I'm not one of those crazy people that thinks that if my dog likes a guy that he's "The One." Because my dog also thinks that liking her bum is a great thing. BUT I do like it when a guy seems to really like my dog.

Anyway, in case you're wondering, he lives in Vail and is just visiting her sister for the weekend. He does have a name, but I was so busy trying to brush the smudge of dirt from my face that I didn't catch it.

Was he as funny as the guy from Reno? No. That could be because he was very hungover or it could be because it is impossible.

But I have to move on at some point, right?

(sigh)

Well, at least having him around here from time to time will keep me from looking like complete ass when I walk outside my house. :)

No comments: