Sunday, May 04, 2008

The perfect hangover cure

Last night, I got home from my birthday bash (um...sure, it was a bash!) and let's just say needed to stay awake while drinking water.

I started watching TV and realized rather quickly that my choices of what I could watch were infomercials (no, I do NOT need a juicer!) and episodes of "Rob and Big" - something that I heard was funny but have never seen.

Okay, from what I gather, Rob is a professional skate boarder and "Big" is his bodyguard. I saw two episodes, laughed and then went to bed. Big is pretty much the straight man - not much action on his part, but he hangs out with Rob when he goes skating, etc. They must be big because in one episode EA Sports made a video game for them. Anyway, the episodes are funny. I Tivo'd the next episode because I thought I would want to watch it later.

This morning, I started watching it and laughed my butt off. OMG it was soooo funny.

Anyway, the episode is here.

Whew. Between that, the 785 gallons of water I drank, and a couple of Tylenol, I feel better.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the funniest shows on TV. well, it used to be...

Jen said...

I've been wondering when was your birthday! I've been thinking about it every since you started blogging because Ginger, Lisa and I have a weird tradition of posting the most embarrassing pictures of each other on our birthdays! I was thinking it was in May. I remembered going to a pool party for Birthday so I knew it was in the Spring or Summer, anyways I have some great photos, of you my friend, so just wait there will be a belated birthday post coming your way real soon!! Hee hee

Sorry I missed the actual day! I hope you had a great day and oh Happy Birthday!!

Happy Fun Pants said...

Ugh. Great.

Thanks Jen.

(sigh)

Ginger said...

HAPPY FUN PANTS (belated) BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
I wish we could all be together to celbrate!
Love to you, my friend!
g

Anonymous said...

The way that I usually take care of a hangover is rock back and forth at the bottom of the shower for three or four hours. Seriously.

I refuse to watch MTV due to the blatant commercialization....that, and I don't know any of the bands because I am an old, old, man.

kristi said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! I hope that you had an awesome day, even if you didn't end up buying a juicer on TV. :)