Thursday, February 12, 2009

Smart enough

I just got an email from one of our outside sales reps.

He was sending the email to one of our factories that, admittedly, sucks. The gal he sent the message to is new in her position and he decided to give her some background on the order. He opted to copy the person who previously held the position (Amy).

And then he wrote this:
"I have copied Amy, not because she is very smart, but she did handle the earlier returns I am referencing."

Um...ow.

Now, Amy isn't particularly smart...but she is MEAN and she holds a grudge longer than anyone I know. So she's smart ENOUGH to figure out how to make his life a living hell.

Guys People can be so clueless sometimes.

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Ok, after 2 posts about the stupidity there, you need a catagory or label for The Stupid Things the Guys I Work With Say, or similar. Seriously!