Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just so you know, I'm totally imagining you getting kicked in the nuts right about now

I listen to "The Savage Love Podcast" featuring Dan Savage on a regular basis. It's an out loud sex advice podcast and it's been vulgar, entertaining, funny, and actually very informative. I highly recommend it if you're willing to think outside of the box (no pun intended) and are able to withstand multiple cuss words in any given podcast. A friend recommended it to me and I'm so glad she did! It makes traffic jams much more bearable.

In fact, I enjoy the podcast so much, that I've started listening to his archived podcasts. The one that I was listening to yesterday featured a doctor that talked about everything from debunking myths about sex and our bodies to the dangers of not refrigerating mayonnaise. I have to say that in my mind, this guest doctor is hot and sexy. Mostly because I think that smart, dorky guys can be pretty damn hot and sexy. What can I say? I'm a nerd like that.

ANYWAY, Dr. Hot-n-Sexy Science guy was saying that there has been a point in time where every man has wished that they didn't have a scrotum. And I was a little shocked to hear this...I mean you hear about penis envy all the time, but guys not wanting their junk? Why, that's just insane!

And then he went on to talk about how men have this thought usually about the time that they're doubled over on the ground after getting kicking in the jimmies.

Somehow, that made me feel better. I mean, this definitely falls into the category of TMI, but let's just say that for the next few days, picturing guys from work getting racked and writhing on the ground will help me feel better about hating my uterus a lot. It'll help me to not feel so alone in this pain. And I'll be honest, it might even cheer me up.

You're welcome.

No comments: