Monday, August 25, 2008

"Bob"

I'm not quite sure how to post this. The thing is, I've been thinking about it for some time. And something like this should be done in such a manner that it is friendly.

See, I have straight friends, I have gay friends, I have friends that dabble in both. And I'm sensitive to the plights that all people face.

"Bob" just started here a couple of weeks ago and let's just say I think "Bob's" name might really be Roberta.

I think this because:
1) Bob has no Adam's Apple
2) Bob has a very smooth and feminine jawline
3) Bob has some serious boobs. They are disproportionate to his body size
4) Bob sashays when he walks
5) Bob wears his pants belted very high on his body - which shows that Bob has a weird feminine bulge that would go above the kitty. And it's disproportionate to his body size...
6) Bob only wears jeans and plaid shirts - like Bob's trying too hard to be masculine
7) When I said, "You know, Bob, guys will never understand about how much panty hose sucks, don't you agree?" Bob said "I totally know what you mean, sister!"

Okay, I *might* be making up the last point. But all the rest are true.

Listen, I'm a Bob-lover. I'm not trying to be mean. But I'm enthralled. Like I have tons of questions and I can't stop thinking about it.

I'm hoping that by me posting about it, it will somehow stop being so taboo. Because I wouldn't talk to anyone about this at work. I mean, other than MM...but he reads this blog so I think it's okay. Anyway, if he used to be a Roberta I don't want a swirl of talk around him...I want him to live his new new life as Bob as happy and free as any Bob deserves.

Is this tacky that I'm writing about it? I don't even know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

re: 5)... That's called a F.U.P., or Fat Upper Pu$$y.
Just thought you should know, because I care.

Happy Fun Pants said...

Ahem...yeah. I know. Although where I come from, we call it a FUPA. At any rate, I was trying to avoid having to use $'s...if you know what I mean.

But hey - since you pointed it out, now everyone is likely to be on the same page. :) So...um...thanks.