Tuesday, August 05, 2008

How quickly they forget

OMG.

I almost don't want to post this because I'm such a jackass.

First, I am special. You knew that.

I posted the 1994 NMSU Tournament of Bands video in my earlier post...not the 1993.

Sheesh.

I forgot which year we changed our uniforms...and besides, since I graduated in 1995, 1994 was my junior year...which is when Jen, Lisa, and Ginger graduated...so you can see how that would be confusing. It's not like math is a strong subject for me. Wait...

Anyway, my senior year one (1994) was my least favorite to be sure. You can see the 1994 performance here.

But now, do yourself a favor, see the REAL 1993 performance (in the posting below). You'll like it. It had better music than the one that you might've seen earlier today. 1993's music wasn't so random and in my opinion, it had some of the better marching.

There's only one more left - and be warned - if I find it I WILL POST IT.

As an added bonus, if you look at the video in the post below and watch it through, you'll be able to watch Delores from "Que Pasa with Delores" and you'll be able to see what hot women in El Paso looked like. Seriously - that IS a woman! :) They actually go on to critique our performances...er...kill time with recaps until the next band takes the field. Whatever, she's still hilarious.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I think we got to wear the new uniforms like one time at a game or something. Oh and yeah it was my senior year fall of 93. Which would mean you wore the new uniforms the entire season your senior year. Is my memory serving me right? It's was 15 years ago you know!!

Oh and don't forget the "to be early is to be on time, to be on time is to be late and to be late is to be forgotten!" I will never forget that!!