Monday, August 04, 2008

Some might call me a SUPER TROOPER

Let me preface this post with the fact that I saw "Mamma Mia" this weekend.

So - today our Regional Sales Manager was discussing a product that has been re-released. In this meeting, he was discussing one of our big customers and how they were recently bought out. He literally said, "They were bought out by a group in Sweeden."

So I said, "Was it ABBA?"

And he said, "What?"

I repeated myself.

He said, "No, I don't think that was the name of it" and then hurried on with his statement.

He didn't even GET my joke.

(sigh)

2 comments:

McG said...

I would have peed my pants if someone in my group had said that.

Just you know, peed them right there.
Dead pan style.

Happy Fun Pants said...

Thank you for thinking this was funny and for posting that you thought it was funny...

Because I told people later about it and all I got was a sigh and an awkward shuffling of feet.