Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My new annoying habit

First, kudos for me for knowing that I have an annoying habit...or two or four or twenty hundred.

Okay - so I've just done it twice in a row and I think it's frickin' hilarious.

I have something to throw away (either in the recyling container or the actual trash can). I'll walk really clost to the container and then throw it in. And then I throw my hands up in the air as if I've just done something that no one else can do. I even added a "did you see that shot?!??!" to someone this past time.

That's funny.

Know what else cracked my stuff up this morning? The phrase "happily prancing Lance" from my recent post. It's just something that's fun to say...like mealybug or banana hammock.

And yes, I am fully aware that these quirks will probably mean I will continue to be single the rest of my life.

No comments: