Monday, January 05, 2009

The first test is the most rightest

So remember when I did a little test on my blog to see what written level it was at?

Well, I did. And apparently I USED to write at a genius level.

Now? I'm simply writing at a high school level.
blog readability test

TV Reviews



I'm blaming it on the Backstreet Boys post. They obviously think that I'm IN high school.

(sigh)

Or I'm just getting stupider. Either way, I'm frustrated with my declining status. So I'm going to start whipping out some BIG words. Like ubiquitous, inconsequential, philandering, onomatopoeia, and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the splendiferocity of your bloggerations will most surely be augmented by the prodigiousness of your discourses.

SuperDave said...

I checked mine and it said that I was too childish to even register - no kidding ;)