Friday, May 22, 2009

Because I love The Clap

"The Clap" - found in such songs as "Jack and Diane" and "That Thing You Do."

This song is in my head about 24-7 these days and I heart it. I'm not going to rank this song against Reduced Fat Cheese Nips, but let's just say that eating RFCN and listening to this song may put me into a happy coma.*

It's "Stay Over" by The Rescues.



*I originally wrote comma instead of coma. I'm not 100% sure what a happy comma is, but I think it's this :,) which kind of looks like a snowman smiley...because he has some sort of carrot for his nose. And now I'm just making stuff up...unlike the medical term "happy coma" which is clearly NOT made up. Nope.

3 comments:

Kelly Story said...

Yay, snowman!

Patty said...

Happy Comma. You're so funny! And I just read your post about the guy at work hitting on you. You go girl! You rock those jeans.

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

I love it! Which is so highly unusual, I know.

Um, I don't know specifically about the happy comma, but I do know about the Oxford comma. It played a pivotal role in my current relationship.

You think I'm kidding, but when 2 English teachers get together, you really never know what kind of conversations are going to happen. It's KRAZEE.

:,)