Wednesday, May 20, 2009

An exerpt from an email I just sent

Okay great, I'll see you then!

Oh - and just so you know, I have a zit that is growing bigger and bigger by the second despite all the medication/topical ointments that I am using in an attempt to kill it...it is resilient! In fact, it's probably best that you not make eye contact. Also, whatever you do, DO NOT TAUNT IT. It gets mad.

----

And SCENE!

I know, it's gross. I get it. But it completely cracks me up. Kind of like when the mole from Turk's face taunted Carla on "Scrubs" after he shaved his mustache. And please tell me someone else has seen that episode...

No?

Just me?

Okay then.

3 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Oh my gosh... totally love Scrubs! I thought it was finished but I saw yesterday it was renewed!!! WHAAA -HOOO!!!

And dang.. I hate zits like that.. the ones that you can FEEL on your face... I thought you were supposed to outgrow that kind of stuff!!! I havent either!

Mark and Joella said...

Your email totally made me laugh :) I also love Scrubs and have seen just about every episode, including the one with the mole.

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Doesn't the mole SING at some point? Totally disturbing.