Wednesday, May 06, 2009

What I'm listening to these days

Alright, so if you haven't noticed, I added a little gadget on the left side of my blog - it's called "What I'm Listening to These Days."

I've been trying to figure out a way that I can post songs that I absolutely adore without donating a whole post to it. Basically, I've found that music is such a window to the soul - and there are songs that I simply can't get enough of from time to time.

This week it's Rocco DeLuca's "Colorful." That song came out a while ago, but I recently heard a live version on one of my favorite radio stations in town...and now I love that version. The original version is pretty cool too though. :)

Since I had to link it to something, I opted to link it to iTunes...but feel free to check it out anywhere else. YouTube's links are sometimes a little weird because I've found that I can't always find what I'm looking for on there...and sometimes in order to listen to the song, you've got someone else's visual weirdness up there.

Anyway, I'm not trying to push iTunes...it just happens to be what I use. Because I love all Apple products. :) BUT I promise I'll look the other way if you choose to get it via other means.

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Nothing like music... the universal language!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Sweet! Another way to get music ideas from my music soul-mate!

I will check that one out.