Monday, May 04, 2009

Wow...Already?

I knew I would feel older...but this morning was a bit too soon.

I guess I wasn't prepared for listening to the "oldies" station and hearing The Police's "Every Breath You Take."

(sigh)

Really? Have I gotten that old?*



*To answer that, I'll quote a recent episode of 30 Rock:**

Jack: “I’m 50. To put it into perspective, that’s like 32 for ladies.”

**30 Rock is a seriously funny show. If you didn't watch it, Jack was telling Liz about how he feels old, he feels the need propose to his girlfriend now.

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

How do you think that would make STING feel to know he's being played on the Oldies... OUCH!

And I totally LOVE 30 Rock!!! One of the funniest shows since Seinfield...

My favorite line - when she said "I'm LIZING"... a mixture of laughter & whizzing... I have used that work 100 times already!!!

kristi said...

I had an "I'm Old" moment yesterday. Went to see a U2 cover band. The crowd was largely 30-45 year olds who brought their kids obvioulsy against their will. Seeing 10-15 year olds saying "Who is U2" or "The Jonas Brothers are way better" was disheartening to say the least.