Friday, June 26, 2009

Have I got a deal for you!!

In this tough economy, I think everyone is looking for ways to save money. If you need money, it's hard to know where to turn for help. Well, I am here to help you - never you fear! I received this very important email today:

From: nicholas reeg (nicholas.reeg@my.wci.edu)

"Greetings:
I am Mrs. Joy Adams a aprivate loan lender, I am willing to lend out loans with the interest rate of 3%, I offer loan to all categories of people ,firms, companies, all kinds of business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors with the minimum amount of $10,000.00 USD to $1,000,000,000 USD, I give out loans at very cheap and moderate rates. I am a certified, register and legit lender. You can contact me immediately if you are interested in getting a loan,contact me for more information about the loan process,process like the loan terms and conditions and how the loan will be transferred to you.if interested below and contact me with this Email: joyloanlender24@gmail.com

Best regards
Mrs. Joy Adams"


First of all, I'm pleased to know that she loans to all categories of people...which I think includes little people...and...um...other people. Clearly, real estate investors are NOT a category of people though, since they are noted separately. I think it's classy that she allows them to participate too.

I also appreciate that she can loan at three different rates: 3%, very cheap, and moderate. That shows versatility.

Also, she is a aprivate loan lender. That means that she can loan at least $10,000.00 USD. You want a billion? No big deal. She can do that too.

I know what you were thinking. How can this be legit? Well DUH. She says she is. Maybe if she wasn't married, I wouldn't take her as seriously. But she is MRS. Joy Adams. If you don't believe her, just look at her very legit email address. No, not the one that she sent it from...the other one.

I don't know about you, but I am interested below.

No comments: