Friday, June 05, 2009

If you don't tap your toes, you're dead inside

Fridays have started to be the day for me to share music with you all...so here's your dose of some good tunes!

This week Dave Matthews Band came out with their long awaited album, "Big Whiskey and the GrooGrux King." And it is FANTASTIC. I'm partially saying that because I hope that Boyd Tinsley will read it and then realize that we are perfect for each other (seriously, have you seen his hot body?)...but mostly because it is so very true.

Just so you know, iTunes has it for only $9.99 and I have to say, I don't remember spending $10 and being so happy with my purchase.

I've opted to share my two favorite songs from the album. I like "Why I Am" slightly better, but "Shake Me Like A Monkey" is quickly gaining on it. Strange, I know that you should never, ever shake a baby, but are you allowed to shake a monkey? Probably, but I don't want you shaking Pete.

Anyway, happy listening!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2 comments:

Levi said...

I listened to both songs. I'm almost old enough to be your mom. I have been a fan of Dave Matthews for years. I hope that doesn't make you want to run away from his talent. It's not like I'm YOUR mom. (That would be awful.
Thanks for sharing.

Happy Fun Pants said...

I personally don't think that that would be awful, but my mom might disagree. :)