Thursday, June 12, 2008

Joining the cyber-dating world

Last night I did it.

I joined the cyber-dating world.

My profile is...um..okay.

So far I've had not the best luck though.

The one guy that was interested in me so far is an Aussie (hello! I love accents!) but he is literally only interested in a "casual encounter" relationship. He's in a relationship, but he's looking for a lover on the side because "we all need love."

Um...no. I wouldn't even shake his hand. Are you kidding me? I'd be just asking for an STD.

And WHY did he have to say that was all he's interested in? Why can't he just buy me a couple drinks, try to get as far as he can with me, and then never call me again like other guys have tried to do?

I guess I have to give him points for being upfront. However creepy it might be.

No comments: