Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Eric Hutchinson is pretty good.

Seriously people. You simply must check out Eric Hutchinson.

How often do I tell people that they should do something and then it turns out badly for them? Okay BESIDES whatever it is that you're thinking of. (sigh) Yes, the next thing too.

Here. Here is his video to "Rock and Roll"


Now do you believe me? His album "Sounds Like This" is among the VERY few albums that I've actually liked all the songs on it. In fact, I can't remember the last time I've only heard one song by an artist, bought the album for a very reasonable price, and then loved all the songs.

I saw his myspace page and noticed that he was due to play in Tucson last week. I contacted the only person I know who lives there - she was set to go (and to purchase a shirt that says "Eric Hutchinson is pretty good" for me) and then she sprained her ankle.

I guess I'll have to order the t-shirt myself. Gah! I have to do EVERYTHING. It's like PRISON!

And by the way, he's funny. I can't wait to see him when he comes to Denver! :)

No comments: