Saturday, November 15, 2008

That's about right...

Today I have talked to no one, save Chassis.

And it has been decadent. :)

I re-arranged furniture, went through some things in the basement, made a huge pile for clothes that no longer fit me so that I can take them to Goodwill, and even figured out a plan of where to store my bike in the winter months.

I still can't work out, but moving and doing things to keep my mind occupied has been helpful - and I have high hopes that I can start adding more activity this coming week. I meet with my doctor for a check-up on Tuesday.

The best realization of today? I am no longer living the life of a star in a bad Lifetime movie. Meredith Baxter-Birney will not be playing me in a TV special. At least not for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you seem to be doing better. Hang in there.