Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What I look like these days...

I took these two pictures this morning with my brand new camera! :) I'm so excited to have pictures of me that I just couldn't wait to post. Also, I am a dork.


It's admittedly not a great picture - mainly because I've got some serious shadowing behind me.





And this is me at work. What's that? You didn't recognize me? I'm not surprised... I have glasses on. It's my disguise ala Clark Kent. Totally looks like a different person right? No? Okay, maybe Lois was just REALLY stupid.



Tada! :)

6 comments:

Mark and Joella said...

awww...look how pretty you are! :) I can really tell in your face that you have lost weight...I'm sure I could tell on the rest of you too, but your face is all I can see :) And you look hot in that color of blue...it really makes your eyes pop! ok...enough hitting on you for one day :) Have a great Thanksgiving! Love ya!

Patty said...

Congrats on losing weight. I am constantly losing that battle but I keep trying anyway. You do look awesome.

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Are you a natural redhead?

;)

Amy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Stop by my page there is something for you.

Ginger said...

Gorgeous girl!!!

SuperDave said...

Totally hot! The 3rd pic. Was there a 3rd pic?
You have been blessed with a beautiful smile! and hair! and eyes! And a totally sexy cubicle...
Awwww shucks Dave. Thanks!