Sunday, July 13, 2008

Opening Up

I've decided to change my blog from private to public. I really get a kick out of people reading my site and the interactions that come with it. :)

So, now you can read my blog without the restrictions of signing in for it....and if you think it's funny you can link to it or get all of your friends reading it too! In fact, you can print off my posts and give them to a family member at Christmas, Kwanzaa, or Labor Day. It's what all the cool kids are doing!

You've probably noticed that I have also added a Google search bar and things that rhyme with schmads (the terms of use of these schmads indicate that I cannot promote them on my site). I hope those don't turn you off and you still find my site sexy...even after all this time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I commend you on your decision to open up to the wide world. I'll hit refresh every 10 minutes to make you some fat (or is that phat) cash!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Yeah, Anne! So proud of you!