Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Schmads

What is going on with the GoogleAds that are popping up? They're supposed to be related to the content of my blog.
The right column ones are talking about funny things and jokes...and that makes me feel good about my blog. I want people to laugh and enjoy their time in my demented world.

The ones on the left hand side are about men finding Asian women to date. And that somehow bothers me. I don't have anything against that demographic - I love General Tso's chicken, nuclear missles, and advances in technology like any other Denver-ite...but I don't get how my blog equals that. And yes, for the brainiacs out there, I realize that by me describing it, they are more likely to appear. But there really wasn't any other way around that. Because typing it as A-S-I-A-N P-R-O-S-T-I-T-U-T-E-S would just get irritating.


Maybe I'll ask Mr. Wizard how Google is choosing those for my site.
And by the way...that kid looks more uncomfortable by the close contact than in wonder at whatever is causing the smoke.

No comments: