Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Love at first site...

I love my blog.

Jen created this beautiful specimen that you're looking at right now. Seriously people - she rocks it out!

First, she was so very helpful. She is so patient and her customer service can't be beat. She made it to my liking and was great at coming up with ideas. I love the light background with a hint of green. I love the daisies (even the little one at the top of this tab!) and I love the plaid border (an homage to my first pair of happy fun pants). Doesn't seem like they go together? Well, they do. So there.

I love my blog.

And just so I can beat you to it, I love it so much I think I *will* marry it.

4 comments:

Jen said...

You are too sweet!! I am glad you are happy with it!!

Ginger said...

Looks AWESOME! That Jen. She pretty much rocks!!

Mark and Joella said...

I love your blog...it looks so cute! Great job Jen! And I LOVE that you put our blog in the 'stuff you should read' section...you're the best! Love you!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Hey, love the daisies! Now what will Jen do for MY blog? Hmmm... still thinking...